This page is not contractually binding on French Resources. Here, you will find basic information on the recruitment of foreign candidates in the United Kingdom :

– Any European citizen who wishes to work in Great Britain will now need a work visa ;

– They will only be able to obtain this visa if they have received an offer to work in a company in Great Britain with a ‘’sponsor licence’’

– People who have travelled back and forth between France or the European Union and Great Britain for professional reasons, which can be proved, may make a request for a ‘’frontier visa’’. This visa will enable them to continue to come work occasionally without making a request for a work visa.

Information for visa requests is available on :

We aim to stay aware of the current regulations despite the regular changes. The proceedings are not straightforward and, more often than not, the assistance of lawyers specialised in immigration law is advised.

We are attending webinars run by Samar Shams from the firm Spencer West, which are free and have been very insightful!

Image 0845 519 1945

Image [email protected]